Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Long Way to go....


RANDOM THOUGHTS

2011 had an awesome start,
I would cherish it as life’s important part,

First day of January I met him,
Yes him, the only one
Whom I was searching for,
The one who was meant for me,


I can’t say much
And can’t explain in words
But yeah I guess my search is over
And I got my destination

Hope everything goes right
Hope it will be forever
I am not being pessimist but
You never know where life will lead you..


I feel I should believe his words
I wish I could read his eyes
I should trust his soul
I wish I would win his heart…


But I guess it will take time..
Time will make things better.
But how long this wait would be
Will it be forever or it will end in couple of days,
Phew !!Who knows, who knows, who knows??


Destiny I leave it on you!

9 comments:

Aditya Nandode said...

:)

Neha Mehta said...

@aditya :) :) thanks for reading it .. btw I m in ur city Pune and seems its lucky for me :)

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

ahem ahem

Aditya Nandode said...

I am glad! Its a warm city!

shivani said...

wow

Neha Mehta said...

@Nithin ..what happen? :P

@Aditya yeah it is :)

Neha Mehta said...

@shivani *winks* thanks

Aditi said...

i can understand ur feeling little bit....
u wil understand him very well soon, if u try by heart n trust him more then ur self...
all the best!!!!! enjoy the life sweaty....

Neha Mehta said...

@Aditi :)