Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just married


Married just a month ago
You want me to do everything you like,
As if I am not your wife but a foe,
Or an Everest you can hike…

I need time to get settle down
Time to get adjusted,
Everything is now new, even the town,
& I have not rested…

From the address to the color of the walls,
Everything is different
But with adjustment – big & small,
I am trying for settlement

Can u imagine my situation?
I have left my childhood nest,
All I need is a little duration,
Don’t take this lightly or in jest.
There were dreams I had woven,
For this wonderful part of life,
But now they seem totally broken because
I am somebody’s wife….

For men its not a big change,
There is only one additional responsibility
But for us its whole new range
Of new family and adaptability..

What I ask is a little help dear
To avoid these problem messy
Cause I am changing my life’s gear,
After all
Its not easy dear…
Its not easy..!!



15 comments:

Nirav said...

Excellent =)

Neha Mehta said...

Thanks Nirav :)

Prabhat said...

impressive :)

karthik's said...

Awesome...

Nidhi said...

very nice dear...
ALL THE BEST.........
& wish u happy married life.........

Aditya Nandode said...

Congratulations! For the title!


And u missed a change,
that's more overwhelming,
than just a city,
its a pity,
even your name is not same!

:p Bad attempt! But still, change of name affects more than anything else.

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

voila !! The Princess got married :) Best wishes dear.

the adorable young Hero

Neha Mehta said...

@Prabhat Thanks :)
@Kartik Thanks

@Nidhi :) Thanks u for the wishes

Neha Mehta said...

@Aditya

No nice try... Yeah I missed that point of Name... Thanks for reminding :)

Neha Mehta said...

@Kochu Hey Hero thanks for the wishes..

Sourav said...

Wonderful Neha. I will keep this in mind after my marriage so that Khushi can go through the transition period smoothly. Thanks :-)

Hemant Kumar Dubey said...

Beautiful poem. Very impressive and meaningful.

Harshal Chaudhari said...

Very Nice Poem reflecting the reality in women's life. Both wife and husband should support each other in order to have this long journey successful!

All the best :)

shilpa said...

NICE!!!

shilpa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.