Thursday, December 30, 2010

And the 2010 ends ...


Today when I check my calendar .. it showed 31-Dec-2010..

And I was surprise … it is last day of 2010.

How fast this year passed..

It seems just yesterday it was Jan-2010…

When I look back .. there were so many things I had to accomplish in 10

I feel like I have just lived half of the year.. Where the rest half went?

My mind Pondering, Wondering.. and finally went to flashback .Hey don’t get scared.. I am not gonna write about every month or so ..

But 2010 indeed changed my life. It made me mature, strong and smarter ;)

I have learned so many things, I was much more independent and as it always happen I have come across different people and friends.

When I look back now I see I am not the same what I was in Jan-2010.

Things always keep changing in each and every one’s life but we never realize it. Day by day we grow, we learn and we become wiser.

Its time to party hard and forget the burdens of 2010.

Lets welcome 2011 with new hope and dreams. Lets make out life better and try to spread the goodness in society

Happy New year !!

3 comments:

everythinginmymind said...

well written...lets forget the burdens of 2010(there were a lot many)...lets hope for a better life in new year 2011...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Neha Mehta said...

@Hari Thanks :)
Happy new year to you too :)

Aditi said...

Its true dear me happy for u , n changes in u all that are gud ...
N ya its true ki main bhi jaha 2010 starting main this change allot,, now i came to my original way!!!
learn lots of thing in this year main is u r happy if u want to be!!!!!
Now happy new year 2011 wil gud for everyone!!!!!!!!!