Sunday, December 26, 2010

Is Ignorance a bliss?


I was browsing in my Inbox for deleting some sms and one SMS caught my attention.

It said

“Ignorance can let you forget the strongest emotion.”

And it made me ponder… is that true?

Then I started observing the things and use them in daily life….

Hey hey hey .. don’t get me wrong its not about ignoring a person .. Its about ignoring the emotion and feelings.

For an instant if you have no one in your life, or you a heartbroken kid, then make urself busy and whenever the feeling of being lonely comes in your mind, just Ignore it and think more good things.

Similarly in office is someone is doing politics or bitching or trying to give you workload…. Just do your work in the way you want to, Ignore rest of things because at the end they gonna check your performance by your hardwork. It worked for me.

I believe one should do what they feel like to do. Guys and Girls just start loving yourself and do whatever you want to do and Ignore the feeling that what others will think.

Thus, the Ignorance will become bliss.

Remembering the old Ad that used the praise “I Don’t Care” … Ad was

“Jyada khayegi moti ho jayegi” – I Don’t care

“Lagta nahi is baar tum exam mein top karoge” – I Don’t Care

“ Ye tumhari skin par kya ho gaya?” – I Don’t care

See how the world would be more simpler and you could do whatever you want to..

I don’t know how many of you will like this blog or not.. but I really Don’t care. :P :P


Over and out .. Keep smiling :))

Regards

Nehu

9 comments:

JECYPATEL said...

nice sms

Aditi said...

its nice dear... wil adopt in my life plz u too...
tc

Sunit said...

Neha, I care to comment :P
A nice thought. It is a practical approach to achieve your goals and live happy.

Unknown said...

nice thought.... feelings well handled can be the biggest strength. :)

Neha Mehta said...

@Jecy : SMS kyu??

@Aditi Yeah I follow it

Neha Mehta said...

@Sunit Sir :) Thanks for caring. :) :)

@Namrata yeah thts true :)

Neo said...

Nice thought Neha...

Neha Mehta said...

Thanks Neo :)

Unknown said...

It is great to have the opportunity to read a good quality article with useful information on topics that plenty are interested on.

Chave
www.imarksweb.org