Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Love Letter which was never send - Part II


She picked up the call, yes it was him…. She was so content after hearing his voice. A tear roll-down from her cheek initially she missed few words, rather sentences what he was saying. She felt that she was so much in love with him. And he shouted “ u there”

“yep”

“I want to say u something, what I guess is our relationship is not working fine”

“????”

“I mean I don’t feel the same way “

“What does that mean?”

“hey no need to cry or do some drama, what I want u to say is I am not able to love u the way I use to. Now things are different.”

“Suddenly why are you saying so?” *a tear roll down from her eyes”

“Because you were not there when I was in pain, I asked you so many times to come down here, you always wanted me to cuddle you, and most importantly you did nothing for me. And now I have started comparing you with my friend, d girl next door. She is younger to you, still she has done so many things in her life .. blah blah blah….”

Her heart felt a jolt and all the memories flashes back in her mind.

“You there, there???? See now u don’t wish to listen what I am saying, ok what I want to say is I can’t take this anymore. Its over, its over”

beep beep beep beep. The phone gets dead.


She sits on the floor then and there itself…..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yar ,,, its too goood...u r really superb...kya batao kitni touching story hai ye..me tere blogs ki bahut badi fab ban gayi hu yaar,,,can't say in words, it is supeeeeeeeeeeeer!!

Neha Mehta said...

@ankita @aditya Thanks