Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Love Letter which was never send


Honey ,

As they say nothing is free in this world so my letter too comes with a terms and conditions. Which I would be mentioning afterwards.. :-)

I know I am not so good in framing words and sharing my feelings, but honey I expect that you'll understand what I meant..

I love you with everything I have... And I love everything you do for me.

I love the way you behave too sweetly, even if you don't like my actions...

I love the different names by which you call me...

I love when you scold me and you want me to be perfect.

I love you even more when you say U want to marry me...

I love when you say all your heart out...

I love you more when you share bitter part of your life

And my feelings are growing stronger...with every move you make.

You are the first thing I think of each morning when I rise, And you are the last thing I think of when I close my eyes in the night

You are my guardian angel you always make me smile.. Your eyes are so pure and true.

And your voice makes me melt. Especially when you say I love you..

You've touched my heart and soul....

I am totally a different girl from the day you came in to my life..

Nothing seems to be impossible in your love..

Just knowing that you care
makes me feel like I am in seventh heaven

(And Sweetheart now the terms and conditions.....)

What I expect from you is just love me, Even if I am not at my best virtues.

Some times my mood would not be good.. At times I would cry.

And I could be rude when I am down..

I may not speak or may say bitter words when I am angry..

Please do not get hurt because that time I might be out of my mind..

Honey, I just want you to be there with me and do forgive me.

I want to spend my life in your arms..

Wish you were here...!!

While writing this my heart is pounding...!!!

Thanks for loving me...

Yours….

{She was about to complete writing this letter and the phone rang}

3 comments:

Aditya Nandode said...

left it hanging! nice little thought!

Neha Mehta said...

Thanks aditya :)

Siva Prasad said...

Awesome!! i can feel it Neha..really great work..its like as if i want to write something and i can read it from your letter..i will use it for sure:)))dont mind.. thanks a lot..